Make your customer interactions even more interactive with co-browsing. Our new feature is now live in beta! You will soon not only be able to share your screen during a 24sessions video call, but also co-browse web pages with your customers.
What is co-browsing?
Co-browsing allows your agents and customers to securely browse a website together. It is short for ‘collaborative browsing’, when two people navigate the same web page at the same time.
In 24sessions, agents browse the same web page together with a customer real-time during the video call. They can type, navigate and draw on the customer’s screen. This way, you offer customers an even more interactive video call experience.
How to use co-browsing?
Co-browsing is now live in closed beta. That means we're reviewing and improving this new feature with a selection of our customers, so it can go live soon.
But these are some already validated ways to use co-browsing:
- Offer live support to show customers where to find helpful information on your website
- Fill out forms & applications together with your customer, guiding them through the process in real-time
- If you add co-browsing to video banking, you can assist customers with their online mortgage application, for example
- Help clients fill out an insurance claim, or review it together after it has been filed
- Give two-way interactive sales demos, more engaging for your prospects
- While observing how customers navigates through a web page, your agents can use co-browsing as an opportunity to review its usability & UX real-time
Curious about the possibilities of co-browsing for your organisation? Book a demo with us >
Benefits of co-browsing
We all know the frustration of having to try to explain to customers in words where to click on a web page, or how to fill out a form correctly...
With co-browsing, you no longer have to tell your customers, but you can show and even guide them. Agents and advisors securely co-navigate a web page with customers. With the client’s permission, they simply point, annotate and click the co-browsed screen.
Benefits for agents
Your clients get an extra interactive service. Plus, co-browsing is super easy to use, fast and secure.
Allow your agents to provide an even more personalized video call experience
- Help customers faster: co-browsing helps agents to answer questions as soon as they arise
- Avoid misunderstandings & improve customer satisfaction by offering clients real-time guidance to go through complex information, forms, processes or documents together
- Gain efficiency in customer service workflows. Increase the number of tickets solved, decrease the amount of ticket re-opens: showing & doing helps customers to learn for themselves
- Improve conversion rates during sales demos, with an even more visual & interactive experience
- Keep improving the User Experience for your customers, thanks to the live customer feedback you're receiving during co-browsing sessions.
How does co-browsing work?
You can easily start co-browsing during a 24sessions video call. There are 2 ways to prompt a co-browsing session:
1. You can use it during a video call, by sending the customer an invitation link to co-navigate a specific, pre-selected web page together.
2. Or you can start co-browsing ad hoc, by way of escalation. When a customer is already navigating a web page himself, the agent initiates a co-browsing session from that page. The client is then prompted by a pop-up message to accept the co-browsing session.
The cool thing? Your client doesn't necessarily need to be on a 24sessions video call already. This means you can also use co-browsing for your contact center as an upgrade to voice interactions.
As soon as the customer accepts, he starts navigating the same web page as the agent, at the same time. Both the customer and the agent can end a co-browsing session any time during the video call.
What about security & privacy?
Co-browsing with 24sessions is entirely secure. It can only be activated with the client’s permission: when an agent would like to start co-browsing, customers always receive a pop-up message to give access. They are then asked to enter a passcode before the co-browsing session can start.
And for privacy reasons, sensitive customer information can be hidden from agents to see. Choose to add custom mask fields to ‘my environment’ or personal login pages on your website, so the agent won’t be able to view a client’s credit card number or balance, for example.
Agents cannot take over control of the customer’s computer. Co-browsing only allows them to see, draw or click on a client’s screen when navigating pre-selected web pages (with a special code installed). Both the agent and the customer can choose to end a co-browsing session at any moment.
Like to know more?
Like to know more about video-first customer engagement? Schedule a demo!